Wedding Checklist- Are you ready for your special day ?


Hello Guys, Welcome back!!

Hope you all are doing well !!

As most of you already know that i recently got married.It's been 3 months so i thought why not write a blog on marriage too. Yes why not. :p

I got married in Jan 2020. It was an arranged marriage but it never felt like I married a stranger.
I always wanted to get married to the person who understands me well and I was lucky enough to get that.Aaaaahhh, Touchwood.
I have someone whose presence means I am never alone. Even if there’s no one else around, he is my life’s constant and now I have someone who can eat all my experimental recipes without any complaint,hahahahaha :D.



Now let's talk about you. You're engaged and ready to marry the love of your life and you can't wait for that big day to be perfect and to share your happiness with your family and friends. But guys wedding planning is also a big big challenge.

So many ideas and a limited budget !! You are super duper exited but you don't know where to start?? Don't worry,all you need is one detailed wedding planning checklist and i am here to help you.

Everything that a modern Bride/Groom needs,is here !!!

Well now coming back to the point, So here's a wedding checklist that'll help you stay on top of things on your big day! I hope this helps. :)

12 Months before the wedding



11 Months before the wedding



10 Months before the wedding



9 Months before the wedding



8 Months before the wedding



7 Months before the wedding



6 Months before the wedding



5 Months before the wedding



4 Months before the wedding



3 Months before the wedding


2 Months before the wedding



1 Months before the wedding



1 Week before the wedding



The big day




And here i am sharing some beautiful memories of my Special day with you guys :) #Cheers

 














Comments

  1. Ma'am you gave heads up. I am also getting married next year.
    Hope this hack works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day Trip To Heidelberg- Travel dairies

Happiness Is All We Want !!

Ideas for Hosting an Amazing House Party | Guide